blocked

Author Topic: Looking for a new sub ohm rebuildable  (Read 44 times)

Bri62

• Liked: 29
  • Likes Given: 0
Looking for a new sub ohm rebuildable
« on: July 06, 2017, 05:52:10 PM »
As per title :) :sign_help:

Loving my ProVari

TopCookie

• Liked: 1843
  • Likes Given: 1631
Re: Looking for a new sub ohm rebuildable
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 10:30:35 PM »
My personal fave rebuildable at the moment, out of several that I have sat here, is easily the Digiflavor "Fuji Son GTA"...  Insanely easy to work with, a decent tank capacity etc but most importantly of all, the flavour this thing puts out is just streets ahead of all the other tanks I use...  Slightly tricky to find, but not expensive...  There is a full size Fuji GTA (minus the "Son" part") which has an even larger tank and is also excellent, but performance is just that little fraction behind the smaller "Son" version... 

Another great favourite of mine is the VGOD Tricktank Pro RTA, which is another amazing performer and again is not too expensive - although it is pricier than many in the same category... 

Alas, neither of these are available via Creme de Vape, which is a great shame,  but still worth seeking out if you are a lung hitter that prizes flavour performance above cloud making...

Bri62

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2017, 05:17:14 AM »
Thank you much appreciated  ;D

Loving my ProVari

Bri62

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2017, 06:11:26 AM »
Just had a look on youtube and gone for the digiflavor fugi son GTA thanks again.
Brian

Loving my ProVari

TopCookie

• Liked: 1843
  • Likes Given: 1631
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2017, 01:34:04 PM »
You'll be blown away at the performance Bri...  Couple of points to note:  the top cap is delrin and threads onto the chimney...  when you get it, the top cap will be impossibly tight to undo, but this is because the rubber seal is dry rather than being over tightened...  Trick here is to ease it off with some pliers and with some tissue or cloth to protect it, then once the seal has some juice on it, that won't happen again...  Having said that, when you put the top cap back on after each refill, just be careful not to cross thread those delrin threads and also only fasten it down gently...  Seals perfect every time, even when very gently fastened, so no need to crank it down etc... 

Also, the Son version comes with two build decks, a dual coil deck and a single coil deck...  Personally, I use the single coil deck and love how well it performs with a single Clapton coil in there, but it's nice to have the ability to switch from single to dual if/when you fancy a change...  :) 

Great atomiser for sure, and I bet you're gonna love it dude...   :thumbs:

Bri62

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2017, 04:47:49 PM »
I will prob use the single more as the double coils drink so much liquid its scary  :-[
Brian

Loving my ProVari